About Stop Idaho RINOs
Stop Idaho RINOs is run by a group of conservatives, all living here in Idaho.
With the amount of deceitful political action committees showing up in Idaho, we realized we need to make sure people know who we are and where we stand.
First off, we are conservative patriots. We love our state, and we love our country.
Unfortunately, most words these days have been highjacked. Even some of the RINOs we are exposing, call themselves conservatives when they truly mean, “registered Republicans.”
What does it mean to be a conservative patriot?
In a nutshell, we believe in our God-given rights and that they must be protected. We believe that family is of the utmost importance to survive as a nation and must be preserved. We also believe that the most innocent among us, the unborn, need to be protected! We believe in putting our country first among all the nations.
- We believe that gun ownership SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
- We believe in small government. There is a role for government, but it is to be limited.
- We believe ALL people are created in God’s image and no race is better than the other.
- We believe drugs SHOULD NOT be made legal.
- We believe in religious freedom.
- We believe in medical freedom.
- We believe in educational freedom.
- We believe in parental rights.
- We believe in lower taxes.
- We believe in repealing property, gas and grocery taxes.
Stop Idaho RINOs is committed to promoting responsible government. Members believe in equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, creed, sex, age or disability and reject ALL forms of supremacy, including racial, sexual, aristocratic, or religious supremacy. We also reject hate and violence in ALL forms for the advancement of any political, social, religious or economic change. We believe in using nonviolence and engagement in the system of government to effect peaceful political change and promote responsible government.